If you wish, let us know ahead of your stay if there is something we can reserve for you around our wonderful little town of Cape Charles at King’s Creek Inn’s concessionary prices:
- Listen to the grass grow or just lay back and watch the stars fall from the sky
- Work off those calories at our local fitness center,Kayak with Southeast Expeditions, enjoy a round of golf at Bay Creek in one of our two local award-winning golf courses, fish or sail, in our glorious Chesapeake Bay, horseback-ride or cycle along lovely trails.
- Stroll through the eclectic shops of down town Cape Charles, purchase local photographs, momentos, art work, hand crafted jewelry or that special something to remind you fondly of your visit here on Virginia’s Eastern Shore. Stop for lunch at the Cape Charles Coffee House & enjoy the beautiful historic decor, amazing desserts & outstanding espressos, coffees and teas.
- Bird-watch at the wildlife sanctuary or state parks
- Pick up seaglass on the beaches
- Explore the historic hideaway Eastern Shore waterside towns, but before you do, take the time and schedule a massage, manicure or pedicure.
Join us in our below ground- all brick- Old Dominion Lounge for a glass of one of our many delicious wines,martinis, cognacs or beers; maybe expose your spelling skills over a game of scrabble or your tactical skills over dominos or be with us on pub quiz night to show just how trivial you can be. You may want to nosh on some freshly made hors d’oeuvres, salads, soups or local seafood. If you can tinkle the ivories on our piano, we just may sing along with you!